Wednesday, July 17
• At 9:37 p.m. deputies arrested Sergio Antonio Tequiliquihlia-Tepole, 21, of Rollingstone, for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated and driving with an open container of alcohol after he was stopped for drifting over the centerline on County Road 27 near Rollingstone. Deputies reported that Tequiliquihlia-Tepole appeared intoxicated, and an empty beer bottle was visible in the passenger side of the vehicle. A preliminary breath test indicated that Tequiliquihlia-Tepole’s blood alcohol content was .15 percent.
Thursday, July 18
• Deputies referred Brian James Wehlage, 42, of Winona, for leaving the scene of a personal injury accident and driving after cancellation inimical to public safety after investigation indicated that he was the driver of a motorcycle involved in an accident in Stockton on July 7. A 37-year-old woman fell off Wehlage’s bike, Wehlage stopped to checked on her and then kept on driving, according to the report. She spent two days in the hospital for head injuries following that accident. Wehlage was not driving recklessly at the time, Sheriff’s Department officials said.
Tuesday, July 16
• At 2:56 p.m. officers ticketed Priscilla Ann Adler, 42, of Winona, for theft after she allegedly stole a bicycle that was parked outside of the Kwik Trip at Sixth and South Baker streets.
• At 10:49 p.m. a 32-year-old Winona man reported a burglary at his residence on the 750 block of West Mark Street. The complainant said that DVDs valued at $30, Air Jordan sneakers valued at $120, two rosaries, and various narcotic prescription drugs were stolen from his residence. The drugs included 80 suboxone sublingual films.
Wednesday, July 17
• At 1:48 a.m. officers referred three for drug charges. The officers reported seeing the three individuals smoking a marijuana pipe in a vehicle on the 650 block of East Third Street. In a subsequent search, officers found more drugs and paraphernalia including packages of suboxone (a controlled substance) and a hypodermic needle, according to the report. Officers arrested Max William Ruff, 28, of Winona, for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic needle and possession of drug paraphernalia. Cassandra Lee Residence, 26, of Winona, was arrested for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic needle, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of a small amount of marijuana. Kristopher Robin Residence, 24, of Winona, was ticketed for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 2:30 p.m. officers responded to a property damage accident at Lake Park where a 76-year-old Winona man allegedly started driving on the bike path and then knocked over a sign by the Firefighter’s Pavilion.
• At 11:33 p.m. officers arrested Jeffrey Timothy David Strand, 23, of Winona, for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance and for an outstanding Rice County warrant for failure to pay fines after police were called to a disturbance at a residence on the 600 block of West Fifth Street. According to the report, officers arrested Strand on the Rice County warrant and then witnesses produced a backpack they said belonged to Strand. Inside the backpack were nine Clonazepam pills (a narcotic prescription drug), two plastic bags containing substances that tested positive for methamphetamine, and a driver’s license application with Strand’s name on it, according to the report.