Monday, July 22
• At 2:51 p.m. officers ticketed Johnetta Sherri Walker, 37, of Winona, for shoplifting after she allegedly stole three cans of beer valued at $7 from a gas station on the 1650 block of Service Drive.
Wednesday, July 24
• At 6:51 a.m. a man reported a burglary at his residence on the 550 block of East Seventh Street. Sometime between 1:30 a.m. and 6 a.m., someone stole $170 in cash and 30 prescription pills, the man said.
• At 7:55 a.m. a man reported a burglary at his residence on the 550 block of East Sixth Street. During the night someone stole a fishing pole valued at $80, sunglasses valued at $120, and a $20 coupon book from the man’s unlocked garage and vehicle, he said.
• At 1:46 p.m. officers ticketed Amber Jean Koenig, 31, of Winona, for three counts of theft by shoplifting after she allegedly stole over $220 from three downtown stores. According to the report, Koenig took sandals valued at $100 from Sole Sport, $19 worth of merchandise from Pretty Things, and over $100 worth of merchandise from Bluff Country Co-op.
Thursday, July 25
• At 11:33 p.m. officers ticketed Ivan Nathaniel Irons, 30, of Winona, for obstructing the legal process after responding to a report of a disturbance at Erbert and Gerbert’s on West Third Street. Irons was reportedly screaming and yelling, appeared intoxicated, and refused to leave the restaurant.
• At 11:43 p.m. a woman reported a burglary at a residence on the 1600 block of West Ninth Street. A bicycle and some tattoo equipment was stolen, she said.
• At 9:42 a.m. officers arrested Shawn LaMonte Chantler, 25, of Winona, for violating an order for protection after responding to a report of a disturbance on the 350 block of East Sarnia Street.
Friday, July 26
• At 12:58 a.m. officers arrested Jose Juan Bacilio Hernadez, 29, of Winona, on suspicion of driving while intoxicated following a traffic stop at Fifth and Pelzer streets. According to the report, Hernadez showed signs of intoxication. He allegedly held his breath when officers tried to administer a breath test. Police officials are awaiting the results of a urine test.
At 4:08 a.m. officers responded to a hit-and-run property damage accident after someone reportedly struck a median sign on the 650 block of West Sarnia Street.
Tuesday, July 23
• Harold Albert Skroch, 49, of Winona, was charged with two counts of third-degree sale of a controlled substance after he allegedly sold methamphetamine to a confidential informant working for the Winona Police Department on July 11.