Cotter Schools is holding the 9th Annual Athletic Hall of Fame induction ceremony on Saturday, September 21st, 2013. Being honored this year are:
· Reverend Donald J. Lovas ’55 – an All-State football player
· Mary Ellen (Baisley) Sparrow ’94 – a highly decorated, three sport athlete
· The 2003 State Champion Softball Team
The event will be held in the Cotter Gymnasium beginning at 10:30 a.m. for a social hour. Brunch is served at 11:00 with the ceremony beginning at 11:30 a.m. Tickets for the event can be purchased by going to the Cotter Schools website: http://www.cotterschools.org/halloffame or contacting Judy Richter 453.5000 ext. 5114. Tickets are $15 for adults, $10 for students and $5 for Children.
* Cotter Homecoming - 9-20-13, 5:30 pre-game, 7:00 Game - WSU Field
* Hall of Fame Ceremony - 9-21-13, 10:30 Brunch, Cotter Gym