- 900 acres at Perrot State Park
- 500 acres at Merrick State Park
- Parts of Whitewater State Park
- John A. Latsch State Park
- Winona flying field
- East End ballfields
- 100+ acres in East End now developed
- Parts of Bluffside Park
- St. Charles Street boat landing
- Aghaming Park
- Prairie Island Park
- Public baths at Latsch Island
This incomplete list is based on a 1934 report by the Winona Republican-Herald and other archived reports.
Free shows at the Levee Park Saturday
Levee Park will hum with free live music, food, drinks, art, and other activities on Saturday, October 5. The Live at the Levee event will feature festivities and music from noon to 10 p.m. There will be children’s activities, a beer tent, a farmers’ market, and artist vendors. Musician Bo Monro will perform at noon followed by Turkey Creek, the Winona State University Faculty Jazz Combo, Johnsmith and Dan Sebranek, Driftwood Bones, Steve the Brodom, Heavy Set, and Beet Root Stew. See more information at www.liveatthelevee.com.