Thursday, Sept. 26
• At 9:28 p.m., deputies arrested Austin Thomas Wenger, 18, of Minnesota City, for possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 3:48 a.m., deputies arrested David Joseph Ready, 41, of Hidden Valley, for domestic assault - fear and harm, after being called to a residence in Hidden Valley. The adult female victim alleged that Ready shoved her with both hands causing her to fall onto the stairs.
Thursday, Sept. 19
• At 2:11 p.m., officers responded to a report of an alleged theft from a residence on the 200 block of Mankato Avenue. A 44-year-old man reported that at 4:00 p.m. on September 17, he left his house unlocked with the dog inside. An adult female and child returned to the residence at 6:00 p.m. to discover the door open and the dog in the yard. An HP laptop computer valued at $375 was missing from the residence.
• At 2:18 p.m., officers responded to a report of potential counterfeit money used at Kwik Trip on Cottonwood Drive. The $20 bill was deemed to be counterfeit by the officers.
Tuesday, Sept. 24
• At 8:11 a.m., officers responded to a report of an accident with injuries. Two vehicles collided at the intersection of Sarnia and Chippewa streets. A vehicle driven by Jeffery Lee Williams, of Winona, collided with a vehicle driven Richard James Remlinger, of Winona, while Williams was attempting to make a left turn onto Chippewa Street. A passenger in Remlinger’s vehicle, Scott Strong, 45, of Winona, was transported by ambulance to Winona Health with possible of injuries.
• At 2:06 p.m., officers responded to a report of a theft at Walmart. Officers ticketed Shonna Tanneesha Booker, 24, of Winona and Deneen Booker, 49, of Winona for allegedly attempting to take $281.94 worth of merchandise without paying.
Wed., Sept. 25
• At 12:32 a.m., officers ticketed Brian Michael Corey, 32, of Winona, for public consumption. Officers observed Corey walking with an open container of alcohol near 100 Market Street.
Thursday, Sept. 26
• At 10:04 a.m. officers arrested Scott Michael Kouba, 26, of Winona, for domestic assault. The female victim, 23, of Winona, alleged that Kouba pushed and shoved her, causing her to fall and strike her head on the concrete.