Live@ the Levee festival is an an all-day sampling of emerging and touring musicians, arts and crafts vendors, Let’s Go Fishing, fire dancers, slack line and Frisbee golf with an assortment of food, drinks, and family fun.
Oct. 5th, Saturday – Come down to Levee Park at noon and have fun until 10 p.m. – All ages
At Levee Park: Support your favorite downtown!
Free to all
Live@TheLevee Festival October 5, 2013 in Levee Park is the first in a series of free all day Music and Art events. This year’s inaugural festival will bring its eclectic array of musicians, vendors, artists, and recreation activities such as fishing, fire dancing, slack line and Frisbee golf. Let’s not forget food, drinks, children activities and family fun. Just check the official lineup announcement below!
The event is being produced by a volunteer group of local folks working with local officials to celebrate and accentuate how Levee Park and the historic downtown district of Winona can be a hub of artistic, cultural and family friendly activities. Rain or sun, we welcome the entire population of Winona and the surrounding area...So please join us in making this happen!
• Music from Noon to 10 pm:
12-1:00 p.m.- Bo Monro
1-1:45 p.m. - Turkey Creek
2-3:45 p.m. - WSU Faculty Jazz
4-4:45 p.m. – John Smith & Dan Sebranek
5-5:45 p.m. - Driftwood Bones
6-6:45 p.m. - Steve, the Brodom
7-7:45 p.m. - Heavy Set
8-10:00 p.m. - Beet Root Stew
• Arts and Crafts vendors: hair demo, paper cutting demo,
furniture, jewelry, quilts, handmade soaps, knitted items, pottery, etc.
• Slack lines and Frisbee golf with the WSU Recreation Department
• Chicken Q starts at 11:30 a.m. (until gone).
• Food trucks and vendors.
• “Let’s Go Fishing” for people of all ages. Grab a rod and fish the Mississippi.
• Adult beverages will be available through The Boathouse. Drink responsibly!
• Children’s activities: sidewalk chalking, coloring, face painting, giant bubble blowing, noise makers, etc.
Rain or sun, don’t miss this event. You will want to say you were at the very first Live at the Levee!
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.