Friday, September 20
• At 3:30 p.m., deputies were called to check on a predatory offender, Richard Lee Montgomery, 37, of Lewiston, after Montgomery missed two meetings with his probation officer. Montgomery’s roommates, Heath Douglas Polus and Amanda Jane Polus, of Lewiston, stated that Montgomery no longer lived at the Lewiston residence. Montgomery was later contacted and found to be living in Lewiston and Winona. Montgomery violated the Predatory Offender Registration (POR), which required he keep his address updated. Heath and Amanda Polus were charged with obstructing justice after trying to cover up Montgomery’s living situation.
Sunday, September 29
• Deputies received a report of a theft at a residence on County Road 19. The victim reported that a Kenwood CD player, two speakers, and fishing pliers were taken from his home on September 22. The total value of the items is estimated to be $300. There are no suspects at this time.
Monday, Sept. 30
• At 9:24 a.m., deputies received a report of damage to a property near Houston. A male reported his pasture fence was damaged sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning.
• At 3:02 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Robert Lattman, 53, of Winona, for no insurance and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance. Deputies witnessed Lattman breaking traffic laws while driving his motorcycle. A white substance found on Lattman and his bike field tested positive for cocaine.
Friday, September 20
• At 2:47 p.m., officers responded to a report of an alleged assault at Winona Senior High School. A 14-year-old girl alleged that a juvenile female, 15, of Winona punched her in the face. The 15-year-old juvenile is being referred for fifth degree assault charges.
• At 9:28 a.m., officers received a report of a theft from a vehicle on the 350 block of Chatfield Street. A female reported that her vehicle had been damaged between 3 p.m. on September 22 and 6 a.m. on September 23. A fourth-generation iPod nano and charger were taken from the vehicle.
• At 9:20 p.m., officers responded to a report of a theft at the Winona State University Wellness Center. A male reported that his iPhone 5 was taken from his backpack around 5:30 p.m. that evening.
Thursday, Sept. 26
• At 11:22 a.m., officers received a report of a theft from a residence on the 850 block of West Sixth Street. A male reported that $200 had been stolen from his room, which was unlocked.
Friday, September 27
• At 10:54 p.m., officers responded to a party complaint on the 450 block of West Fifth Street. Zachary Thomas Shetka, 19, of Winona, was ticketed for underage consumption of alcohol.
• At 11:27 p.m., officers responded to a report of damage to a vehicle near Sixth and Main streets. A bottle of alcohol was allegedly thrown at a vehicle, causing a dent.
Saturday, Sept. 28
• At 12:03 a.m., officers responded to a report of an assault at MC’s bar. Michael Osiris Boyd, 28, of Winona, was taken into custody after allegedly “sucker punching” a male, 21, of Winona. Boyd is being referred for charges of third-degree assault.
• At 8:40 a.m., officers responded to a report of a theft by shoplifting at Fleet Farm. Craig Ray Hanville, 40, of Winona and Trisha Ann Fenske, 38, of Winona, were ticketed for theft by shoplifting after attempting to steal a Dewalt drill and a night vision scope.
• At 7:12 p.m., officers responded to a report of a theft at the Winona State Wellness Center. A male reported that his iPhone 4 had been stolen between 3:00 and 3:30 that day.
Sunday, Sept. 29
• At 12:34 a.m., officers responded to a report of a domestic assault at the Maplewood Town Homes. Aston Maurice Broughton, 22, of Winona, was referred for the following charges: Fifth-degree domestic assault-fear, gross misdemeanor assault, and obstructing the legal process, after Broughton allegedly attempted to kick in his girlfriend’s door and threatened to fight with a peace officer.
• At 1:39 a.m., officers arrested Keyanna Nicole Jackson, 26, of Winona, for third-degree driving while intoxicated and improper use of a child seat. Jackson had a blood alcohol content of .11 percent, and was driving with children in her car.
• At 7:47 p.m., officers responded to a report of an adult male passed out on the front steps of a residence on West Eighth Street. Officers arrested Mitchell Scott Seuberth, 19, of Stillwater, Minn., for underage consumption of alcohol, possession of a dangerous weapon (brass knuckles), obstructing justice, trespassing, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of another’s ID.
Monday, Sept. 30
• At 7:40 a.m., officers responded to a report of a bicyclist who was hit by a car near Sixth and Olmstead streets. Haley Grace Prim, 18, of Buffalo, Minn., hit Heather Ann Solberg, 20, of Spring Grove, Minn., after Solberg attempted to cross the street. Solberg was transported by ambulance to Winona Health.