Friday, September 27
• At 12:29 p.m., officers ticketed a juvenile, 16, of Minnesota City, for possession of drug paraphernalia at Central school.
Tuesday, October 1
• At 4:19 a.m., officers received a report that two females appeared to be looking at the interiors of cars. Breanna Rose Burt, 19, of Winona and Jasmine Marie Sage, 18, of Winona, were ticketed for possession of drug paraphernalia, tampering with a motor vehicle, theft, and possession of stolen items. Burt was also ticketed for possession of a small amount of marijuana. Sage was ticketed for underage consumption of alcohol, with a breath alcohol content of .11 percent.
• At 8:20 a.m., officers received a report of two females checking vehicle doors near the 150 block of Mankato Avenue. Jasmine Marie Sage, 18, of Winona was ticketed for underage consumption of alcohol and possession of stolen property.
• At 12:05 p.m., officers received a report of a theft on the 150 block of East Sixth Street. An iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 charger, goggles, a textbook, and sweatshirts were taken from the vehicle.
• At 12:52 p.m., officers received a report of an accident with injuries. Hailey Marie Parcel, 18, of Trempealeau, Wis., struck a pedestrian, Barbara Ann Smith, 83, of Cochrane, Wis., in the Walmart parking lot. Smith was transported by ambulance to Winona Health.
Wednesday, October 2
• At 8:28 a.m., officers responded to a report of domestic assault on the 1450 block of Gilmore Avenue. Paula Ann Harris, 43, of Winona was ticketed for fifth-degree domestic assault, after her boyfriend said she allegedly punched him repeatedly in the face.
• At 12:45 p.m., officers received a report of a theft. A female, 20, of Winona, reported that at some point in the last two days someone had taken her Minnesota driver’s license, and a prepaid green dot Visa card that had approximately $80 on it. There are no suspects at this time.
Thursday, October 3
• At 8:41 a.m., officers received a report of a theft from a vehicle on the 800 block of East Tenth Street. Keys were reportedly stolen from an unlocked car that was parked on the block overnight.
• At 8:55 a.m., officers received a report of a tire slashing on the 600 block of East Seventh Street. The front right tire was slashed overnight.
• At 9:11 a.m., officers ticketed a juvenile male, 16, for possession of drug paraphernalia after staff at the Family and Children’s Center detected the odor of marijuana on him.
• At 9:44 a.m., officers received a report of a tire slashing on the 700 block of East Seventh Street. Two tires were slashed on a camper that was parked on the street.
Friday, October 4
• Two juvenile females are being referred for charges in relation to a crime that took place on August 19 on a playground. Both juveniles are being charged with underage consumption of alcohol and fifth-degree assault harm.
• Calvin Neil Corey, 28, of Winona, is being referred for the following charges: fifth-degree possession of marijuana, fifth-degree possession of clonazepam, and fifth-degree possession of oxycontin, after a report of a potential robbery led to a search of Corey’s home.