Saturday, October 5
• At 6:00 p.m., deputies received a report of a hunting accident near Highway 74 and County Road 26. Cole Thomas Rademacher, 11, of Elgin, Minn., shot himself in the foot while attempting to reposition himself to shoot a squirrel. His father, Donald Thomas Rademacher, transported him to the hospital.
Sunday, October 6
• At 2:30 a.m., deputies received a report of an assault in Altura outside of Pooter’s bar. According to the report, Travis Charles Spencer, 28, of Altura, was assaulted after defending a woman who was being harassed. He was assaulted as he left the bar. • At 10 a.m., deputies received a report of a domestic assault in Rollingstone. Brandon Peter Hutkowski, 20, of Rollingstone, called to report a domestic disturbance with his brother, Dylan Daniel Hutkowski, 18, of Rollingstone, after a physical altercation took place. Both men were taken into custody for domestic assault harm.
• At 9:55 p.m., deputies responded to a driving complaint made near St. Charles. Jordan Dale Pederson, 22, of Strum, Wis., was arrested for gross misdemeanor giving a false name and date of birth, driving without a Minnesota license and under a warrant for third-degree driving while intoxicated.
Wednesday, October 2
• At 5:53 a.m., officers received a report of a theft from a residence on the 850 block of East Eighth Street. An iPod dock, garage door opener, and a Fuji mountain bike were reportedly taken.
Thursday, October 3
• At 3:35 p.m., officers received a report of a theft at Suntan City. Nicholas Robert Speltz, 53, of Winona, was ticketed for theft by shoplifting for taking a bottle of tanning lotion valued at $74.
Friday, October 4
• At 10:59 p.m., officers ticketed Mitchell Thomas Pigeon, 19, for underage consumption of alcohol at WSU’s Richards Hall. Pigeon had a blood alcohol content of .223 percent.
Saturday, October 5
• At 12:25 a.m., officers responded to a report of a vehicle/pedestrian accident at Franklin and Sixth streets. Candice Amy Henrichson, 21, of Winona, was driving a vehicle turning west onto Sixth Street. Henrichson struck Adam Ronald Jaszewski, 28, of Winona and Theresa Lee Jaszewski, 43, of Winona. Adam Jaszewski was transported to Winona Health with left shoulder and arm pain. The accident is still under investigation.
Sunday, October 6
• At 1:16 p.m., officers responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle on the 800 block of West Mark Street. Approximately 175 CDs and two sets of darts were taken from the vehicle.
• At 3:35 p.m., officers arrested Fletcher Davis Milene, 26, of Winona, for domestic assault-harm and gross domestic assault-misdemeanor after he allegedly put a female in a headlock.
Monday, October 7
• At 8:20 a.m., officers responded to a report of a theft from a residence that occurred on October 4 on the 250 block of East Third Street. A debit card was reportedly taken between between 6 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 4, and transactions had been made on the account.
• At 7:29 p.m., the Tomah, Wis., junior high school girls volleyball team reported a theft of money from several girls’ duffle bags at the Winona Middle School.
Tuesday, October 8
• Officers referred charges for a crime that occurred on July 27. A female was arrested in July and was booked under the name of Cherish Marie Roberts. Cherish Roberts was arrested for failing to appear in court. An investigation revealed that Cherish’s sister, Chrissa Elise Roberts, had given her sister’s name and date of birth at the time of her arrest in July. Chrissa Roberts is being referred for the following charges: giving a false name and date of birth to a peace officer, fourth-degree assault on a peace officer, obstructing justice with force, and underage consumption of alcohol. Charges against Cherish Roberts were dropped.