Wed., Dec. 11
•At 9:47 p.m. police responded to a report of an unresponsive male at Huff and Lake streets. Police found Parke Phillip Stoltman, 20, “barely breathing” behind the wheel of a green Volkswagen Jetta. Police reported detecting an odor of alcohol and administered a preliminary breath test on Stoltman, which measured a .32 percent blood alcohol content. Believing that Stoltman might have overdosed, police transported him to Winona Health, where six oxycodone pills were found on his person. Stoltman allegedly admitted to drinking alcohol and taking oxycodone without a prescription. He was referred to the Winona County Attorney for fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
Thursday, Dec. 12
• At 3:04 p.m. police received a report of an assault at the Maplewood Townhomes. A 21-year-old female reported that Matthew Robert Kaiser, 33, of Winona, allegedly assaulted her when a fight involving the two escalated. The victim alleged that Kaiser choked her, pushed her down and shook her by her neck, struck her head against a refrigerator, and kicked her in the thigh. Kaiser was referred to the Winona County Attorney for charges of domestic assault causing harm and fear, and felony assault by strangulation.
• At Seventh and Main streets, police ticketed Melissa Ann Holdgrafer, 20, of Winona, for underage consumption of alcohol. An officer spotted Holdgrafer riding in a Midtown Foods shopping cart being pushed by a male. When the officer went over to the suspect he reported detecting an odor of alcohol and gave Holdgrafer a preliminary breath test. Holdgrafer’s blood alcohol content was .19 percent.
Sunday, Dec. 15
• At 1:52 p.m. at Rochester Wholesale Fruit, Kenneth John Chupita, 71, of Winona, was cited for theft by shoplifting after he allegedly stole ginger and onion valued at $1.
• At 9:32 a.m. deputies received an anonymous tip alleging that a registered sex offender failed to register his new address. Andre Lawrence Bailey, 46, of Winona, was cited for violating his predatory offender registration agreement after he was found living at a new address on West Fifth Street.
• At 8:13 p.m. deputies received a report of a burglary on Groth Drive in Houston. The homeowner left the house at 11:30 a.m. and returned at 7:30 p.m. to find a 42-inch flat screen television and Xbox video game console missing from the living room. Police do not have any suspects at this time.
Saturday, Dec. 14
• At 11:03 a.m. deputies responded to a complaint of damage to property when it was reported that an ankle bracelet used to track an offender on house arrest had been discarded and found near Minnesota City. The ankle bracelet, which had a cut strap and a hole drilled on the bottom, was found to belong to Shawn Michael Fort, 22, of Goodview. Fort, who is currently under house arrest, has been referred to the Winona County Attorney for charges of first-degree property damage and his current location is unknown. The total damage to the ankle bracelet is valued at $1,710.
• At 4:41 p.m. deputies were on Highway 14, west of the city of Stockton, when they noticed Landon Mitchell Dybling, 34, of Rochester, speeding and following another vehicle too closely. When deputies pulled him over they reported detecting an odor of alcohol. Deputies arrested Dybling on charges of third-degree driving while intoxicated. Dybling had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent.