Sunday, January 12
• At 1:56 a.m. Ulises Cadena Nogueda, 24, of Arcadia, was cited for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated at 11th and Huff streets. Police said he nearly backed into a police squad car. His blood alcohol content was measured at .11 percent.
Wednesday, Jan. 15
• At 1:25 a.m. police were at Fifth and Main streets when they noticed that a vehicle failed to stop at an intersection’s flashing lights. Jamie Richard Ford, 21, of Winona, was cited for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. His blood alcohol content was measured at .11 percent.
• At 11:58 p.m. police performed a compliance check at the Legendary Tavern on West Third Street and cited Joseph Allan Sorenson, 20, of Mazeppa, for minor consumption of alcohol. Sorenson provided police with a false Wisconsin driver’s license and was taken into custody for giving a false name and date of birth to police.
Thursday, January 16
• At 12:29 a.m. police performed a compliance check at MC’s Sports Bar on West Third Street and cited the following 15 individuals for minor consumption of alcohol: Brianna Dee Ashmore, 19; Samuel Jordan Kreutzfeldt, 19; Alexander Todd Swanson, 20; Joshua Thomas Ketchmark, 19; Alyssa Marie Sawinski, 20; Nicole Marie Johnson, 20; Damien William Van Altena, 20; Taylor Katherine Greco, 19; Cassidy Renee Kotenbeutel, 19; Brenna Mae Norton, 20; Emma Madison Wallace, 20; Alyssa K. Fox, 19; Megan Lee Knowles, 20; Jessica Suzanne McCoy, 19; Jarod Lee Rau, 20. In addition to his minor consumption of alcohol citation, Rau was also cited for a gross misdemeanor when he tried to use his older brother’s I.D., providing officers with a false name and date of birth. All individuals cited provided a Winona address.
• At 12:29 p.m. Nichole Marie Ruedy, 28, of Winona, was cited for shoplifting at Shopko on Cottonwood Drive.
Friday, January 17
• At 2:21 a.m. police at Ninth and Minnesota streets noticed a vehicle speeding and with its driver’s side headlight out. Police turned around to pursue the vehicle and noticed that it immediately changed its course. Elijah Alan Heberlein, 21, of Winona, was cited for third-degree test refusal and fourth-degree driving while intoxicated.
District Court news
On January 13 a complaint was filed against Jacob Robert Flom, 19, of Winona, on charges of predatory offender registration violation and criminal sexual conduct in the first degree. Both charges are felonies. The first-degree criminal sexual conduct charge is in relation to a series of incidents that allegedly occurred in September of 2012 between Flom and a victim who was 11 years old at the time of the alleged sexual assaults.