Saturday, Jan. 25
•At 1:55 a.m. police responded to a report of a vehicle that was “all over the road” near Highway 61 and Huff Street. Police ticketed Michael Osiris Boyd, 28, of Winona, for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. Boyd’s blood alcohol content was measured at .13 percent.
Sunday, January 26
• At 12:36 a.m. police stopped Charles Douglas Harris, 31, of Wabasha, on Walnut Street, between Fourth and Fifth streets. Harris was cited for third-degree driving while intoxicated, and his blood alcohol content was measured at .23 percent.
• At 12:44 a.m. an officer at Second and Johnson streets observed a man trying to get out of the back seat of a moving vehicle. The officer reported that Fahed Mohammad Aldossari, 21, of Winona, was arrested after a brief struggle. Aldosarri was later taken to detox. He was cited for obstructing the legal process with force and possession of an open bottle as a passenger in a motor vehicle.
• At 4:50 a.m. police responded to a report of a man fleeing a taxi cab without paying the $25 fare at Fifth and Sebo streets. Carl Philip Heinle, 40, of York, Penn., was cited for theft of services, third-degree test refusal, and fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after police followed footprints in the snow and found Heinle backing out of a parking spot.
• At 1:49 p.m. police were dispatched to a residence on the 1000 block of West Sixth Street. Elizabeth Carol Ressie, 30, of Winona, was referred to the Winona County Attorney for charges of domestic assault with intent to inflict bodily harm. Police also arrested Justin Travis Gillham, 29, of Winona, for probation violation.
• At 6:55 p.m. police responded to a report of a robbery at Midtown Foods on East Fifth Street. The complainant, a 77-year-old woman, reported that someone wearing a tan hooded sweatshirt ran up behind her and took her purse off her shoulder. While the complainant did not see the suspect, other witnesses did, and police received conflicting reports as to whether the suspect was a black male or a white male. One witness said that he saw the subject run eastbound through the parking lot toward Valley View Towers.
Monday, January 27
• At 3:44 p.m. police responded to a report of a broken window at a residence on the 550 block of East Sixth Street. There are no damage estimates and police do not have any suspects.
Saturday, Jan. 25
• At 3:35 a.m. deputies were dispatched to Highway 61 near Bass Camp, where a red Pontiac had entered the ditch. The driver, Cassondra Jo Hinsch, 21, of Goodhue, said that she was on her way home when she lost control and drove into the ditch. Deputies cited her for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. Hinsch’s blood alcohol content was measured at .15 percent.
At 9:25 a.m. deputies were dispatched to an accident on Interstate 90 near mile marker 245. Asa Luverne Fenstermaker, 78, of St. Charles, was driving the vehicle when it began to fishtail and eventually rolled over. Fenstermaker and a passenger, John G. Gingrich, 39, received minor, non-life-threatening injuries.