On Thursday, July 3, the Winona County Sheriff’s Department, Winona Police Department, St. Charles Police Department, Goodview Police Department and the Southeast Minnesota Narcotics Task Force launched what they called “Operation Lady Liberty” to help combat prostitution. Six men responded to a prostitution ad posted by law enforcement officials. The men went to a predetermined location to meet with who they believed was a prostitute named “Megan” and her friend for a “two-for-one special.” The following are in custody on charges of hiring a prostitute or engaging in prostitution:
• Christopher Gerald Chytracek, 47, of Chatfield;
• James Edward Kelley, 56, of Wabasha;
• Allen Scott Rasmussen, 49, of Rochester;
• Timothy James Dziubak, 46, of Burnsville;
• Barton Anthony Dubak, 40, of Burnsville; and
• Deependra Narayan Das, 40, of Rochester.