Friday, Dec. 23
• At 8:27 a.m. officers cited Johnny William Cauthers, 64, of Minnesota City, for theft by shoplifting at Severson Sinclair gas station on West Service Drive.
• At 11 a.m. an adult female reported that someone redeemed her Menards rebate for $31.26 without her permission.
• At 1:06 p.m. an adult female reported the theft of a speaker from the 450 block of East Seventh Street.
• At 2:22 p.m. officers cited Mathew Robert Kieffer, 36, of Winona, for theft by shoplifting at Wal-Mart after he allegedly stole $307.76 in merchandise.
• At 6:44 p.m. an adult male reported that three of his vehicle’s tires were slashed while his car was parked on the 350 block of East Second Street.
Saturday, Dec. 24
• At 1:22 a.m. officers cited Stephanie Ann Cada, 25, of Winona, for public urination near Third and Lafayette streets.
Monday, December 26
• At 10:47 a.m. an adult male reported that someone stole his laptop with a value of $550 from his residence on the 450 block of West Fifth Street. The man’s roommates said that they found the front door open.
• At 11:10 a.m. an adult male reported that he drove to a friend’s residence on the 1750 block of Gilmore Avenue and found the back door to the residence kicked in. Officers observed that several items had been moved and dresser and file cabinet drawers were opened.
• At 11:31 a.m. an adult female reported that the service door to her neighbor’s garage on the 1750 block of Gilmore Avenue had been forced open. The resident reported that her purse containing cash and several pieces of jewelry were missing.
• At 12:47 p.m. a Wal-Mart employee reported that someone entered the store on December 25 when it was closed. Officers believe that the suspect climbed the fence near the Garden Center, cut a cloth door, and stole items that he stashed there previously including an electronic drone with a value of $80.
Saturday, Dec. 24
• At 1:42 a.m. deputies responded to a report of a vehicle in the ditch on County Road 33. When the deputy arrived, the driver was not in the vehicle. Deputies spoke with the driver at his Lewiston residence. The driver, Steven Wayne Reps, 63, of Lewiston, told deputies that he lost control of his vehicle when it began to fishtail and it crashed in the ditch. Deputies cited Reps for fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. His blood alcohol content was reported at .15.
Sunday, Dec. 25
• At 7:57 p.m. deputies took Richard Lee Montgomery, 40, of Winona, into custody for domestic assault causing fear and domestic assault causing harm. On December 20, deputies responded to a report of a domestic assault at a Minnesota City residence where Montgomery allegedly kicked in the door to the residence, pushed an adult female onto the couch, and took her phone away from her.
• At 10:58 p.m. deputies cited Jose Lois-Felix Orozco, 36, of Worthington, Minn., for providing a false name and date of birth to officers following a traffic stop on Highway 43. The driver, Alexander Neffali Felix-Lopez, 18, of Worthington, was cited for failing to provide a Minnesota driver’s license.