Elder Network offers the community many ways to connect right now for help in your home or for caregiver support through our current programs.
• Free Aging Mastery workshop: An eight-week series on aging better to start April 15, 2021.
• Caregiver’s support group now meeting every Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. via Zoom or call in – this support group is open to caregivers in all surrounding counties.
• TAPS: Our new technological assistance program offers the use of iPad, hotspots, and personal instruction on using the devices from our technology team.
- An interest list is forming for a mindfulness book club utilizing a mindfulness workbook – a great followup book club for those already in a mindfulness book club or a great starting place to explore mindfulness.
• An interest list is forming for a support group for grandparents raising grandchildren.
• Mindfulness book clubs – currently two book clubs are in process.
• We continue to serve seniors who wish to remain living in their own homes with homemaking, transportation to appointments, grocery shopping, cooking meals, and light housekeeping – all for a reasonable hourly rate.
Please contact Barb Parker, Winona County Program Supervisor at 507- 452-0580 or email@example.com for more information on any of our services. We are here to serve seniors and their families to make life a little easier.