Kinstone will host its seventh annual open house on Sunday, October 6, from noon to 5 p.m. Enjoy live music, homemade pie and cheesecake available for purchase, and guided tours to celebrate autumn. The labyrinth, chapel, stone circles, three witnesses sculpture, dolmen and other features will be open and available for exploration throughout the day. Take time to see the Nigerian Dwarf goats, chickens, ducks and goose. Check out the food forest, raised garden beds, cob oven, solar dehydrator, light straw-clay cabin, rocket mass heater, thatched cordwood chapel, cordwood sauna and more!
• 12-2:30 p.m. — Live music by The Bus Boys
• 1 p.m. — Guided tour of the Dragon’s Keep, chapel and Great Stone Circle
• 2:30-3 p.m. — Live music by Peter Phippen and Victoria Shoemaker
• 3:30-5 p.m. — Live music by James Grant
• 4 p.m. — Guided tour of the Three Witnesses Sculpture, Stargazer Circle and Great Stone Circle
This event will be held rain or shine. Dress for cooler weather and wear sturdy walking shoes. Feel free to bring your own camp chairs and/or blankets to sit and relax while listening to the live music on the porch! No pets are allowed. More information and detailed directions are available at kinstonecircle.com or call 608-687-3332.