WNB Financial is pleased to announce its newly structured wealth management department, consisting of private banking, investment services, trust, retirement plan services, and financial planning.
“Our tagline, ‘More Than A Bank,’ showcases our full range of financial services, which includes deposit and lending capabilities but also areas not often associated with a bank such as retirement planning, trust, and financial advising,” Ellen Smith, senior vice president and chief wealth management officer, said. “Offering all of these services under one roof provides our clients a full array of financial solutions from someone they already know and trust.”
“Ellen Smith’s extensive background in financial services, along with her strong leadership and team building skills, makes her uniquely qualified to lead the new wealth management department,” WNB Financial Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Dave Vaselaar said.
Aligning the private banking, investment services, trust, retirement plan services, and financial planning areas supports the bank’s long-term objective of continued growth as well as its commitment to providing a cohesive team of trusted advisors.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call the bank at 507-454-8800 or the following team members:
• Andrew Kieffer, vice president and financial advisor, 507-454-9210
• Mary Stoltman, investment executive and private banking officer, 507-454-9268
• Ellen Smith, senior vice president and chief wealth management officer, 507-454-9243
• Deb Fuerstenau, vice president and trust manager, 507-454-9217
• Kathy Solum, vice president and trust officer, 507-454-9216
• Kelly Ellinghuysen, trust officer, 507-454-9240