Friday, February 21
• At 9:14 p.m. officers arrested Brandi Alex Plank, 24, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of misdemeanor violation of an order for protection after she reportedly sent a message to someone with an order for protection against her.
• At 10:12 p.m. officers ticketed Nicole Angelica Klink, 32, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
Saturday, February 22
• At 1:21 a.m. officers ticketed Hunter Darrell Patrick Oviatt, 18, of Saint Charles, with underaged consumption of alcohol on 10th and Franklin streets.
• At 2:13 p.m. officers ticketed Kristen Serena Vian, 30, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Target.
• At 6:41 p.m. officers arrested Gary Allen Kowalewski, 58, of Winona, with making terroristic threats. According to the report, Kowalewski allegedly pointed a pellet gun at someone during a verbal altercation on the 50 block of Lenox Street.
• At 8:49 p.m. a man reported that the hood of his vehicle was scratched between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on the 250 block of West Mark Street.
• At 9:24 p.m. officers ticketed Samantha Jean Oreskovich, 34, of Buffalo City, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
• At 11:50 p.m. officers arrested Hunter Charles Zenk, 21, of Minnesota City, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree possession of marijuana. According to the report, officers allegedly found marijuana in the trunk of Zenk’s vehicle on Fifth and Sioux streets.
Sunday, February 23
• At 12:20 a.m. officers ticketed Juan Nava, 32, of Pharr, Texas, with disorderly conduct. According to the report, Nava showed signs of intoxication at a bar on the 500 block of West Fourth Street, and when the bar declined to serve him anymore, he became belligerent.
• At 1:25 a.m. officers ticketed Heidi Lea Colvin, 20, of Germantown, Wis., with underaged consumption of alcohol and driving. According to the report, officers initially pulled over Colin near Seventh and Winona streets for having a headlight out.
• At 2:34 a.m. officers arrested Sergio Antonio Gasca Valtierra, 24, of Saint Charles, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of third-degree test refusal and fourth-degree driving while intoxicated. According to the report, officers pulled over Valtierra for crossing the centerline on Sarnia and Market streets.
• At 8:54 a.m. a woman reported that someone kicked her apartment door in on the 100 block of West Third Street and took two pairs of shoes, a television stand and a sound bar.
• At 11:46 a.m. a man reported that some of his prescription medications were stolen from his vehicle overnight on the 650 block of West Fourth Street.
• At 12:54 p.m. a man reported that the driver side window of his vehicle was broken out overnight on the 150 block of East 10th Street.
• At 1:22 p.m. a man reported that a side-view mirror of his vehicle was broken off on the 350 block of West Mark Street.
• At 1:27 p.m. a woman reported that a window of her residence was broken with a marble on the 250 block of East Eighth Street.
• At 10:59 p.m. officers ticketed Sarah Rose Davis, 39, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Walmart. She was subsequently served a trespass notice.
Monday, February 24
• At 11:17 a.m. officers arrested Annie Mae Gierok, 39, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of misdemeanor domestic assault causing harm and misdemeanor obstructing the legal process after she reportedly assaulted someone and damaged a residence and vehicles on the 500 block of East Seventh Street.
Tuesday, February 25
• At 12:42 a.m. officers arrested Shelby Ann Olson, 20, of Arlington, Wis., and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of third-degree driving while intoxicated after she allegedly drove her vehicle into a parked car on Third and Liberty streets. A breath test reportedly measured her blood-alcohol content at 0.19 percent. Officers also ticketed Elise Lauren Vaneerden, 20, of North Branch, Minn., a passenger in the vehicle driven by Olson, with underaged consumption of alcohol.
Saturday, February 22
• At 2:17 a.m. deputies arrested Olivia Rose King, 20, of Grayslake, Ill., and referred her to the county attorney for potential charges of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated and third-degree test refusal. According to the report, deputies initially pulled over King after observing a vehicle driven by her go through a stop sign and almost stop in an intersection on Main and 10th Streets in Winona.
Friday, February 21
• At 6:59 p.m. deputies arrested Megan Lelani Cogswell, 36, of Saint Charles, and David Wayne Evenson, 41, of Saint Charles, and referred them to the county attorney for potential charges of fleeing peace officers, careless/reckless driving, trespassing on agricultural property and traveling through a gated area. Evenson was also referred to the county attorney for a potential charge of driving while intoxicated. According to the report, Cogswell and Evenson, who were driving snowmobiles, failed to stop at a stop sign near County Road 12 and then did not stop for some time when they were pursued by deputies.