Wednesday, May 20
• At 11:10 a.m. a woman reported that her black and white Trek bicycle was stolen off a bicycle carrier on a vehicle on the 100 block of East Third Street.
• At 5:11 p.m. officers arrested Jeffery Benjamen Oliver, 32, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance in the Sugar Loaf Motel parking lot. Officers also arrested him on a felony warrant. Additionally, officers arrested James Michael Oliver, 34, of Winona, on a felony warrant. According to the report, officers recognized the Olivers as people with felony warrants. After bringing Jeffery Oliver to the Law Enforcement Center in a squad car, officers reportedly found a substance that field-tested positive for methamphetamine in the vehicle.
Thursday, May 21
• At 3:49 p.m. a woman reported that her gold bicycle was stolen on the 150 block of Johnson Street.
• At 8:39 p.m. a man reported that he saw someone steal the seat off a bicycle on the 400 block of Winona Street.
Friday, May 22
• At 2:27 p.m. a man reported that DJing equipment with a value of about $3,000 was stolen from a garage on the 350 block of East Eighth Street.
• At 5:25 p.m. officers arrested Stephen Edward Ronkowski, 63, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of third-degree driving while intoxicated on Vila Street. A breath test reportedly measured his blood-alcohol content at 0.17 percent.
• At 5:44 p.m. officers ticketed Tywone J. Brooks, 29, of Rollingstone, with disorderly conduct after receiving a report of him walking the Lake Park bike path without clothing.
• At 9:57 p.m. officers ticketed Jasmine Marie Sage, 25, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting at Hy-Vee.
Saturday, May 23
• At 6:56 a.m. officers arrested James Michael Oliver, 34, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of second-degree assault. According to the report, Oliver, another man and a woman were in a room at Sugar Loaf Motel. They reportedly texted another man to come to the room. When the man arrived, Oliver reportedly pointed a gun at the man and told him to get in the room. The man refused and left, according to the report. Oliver and the other man already in the room reportedly got in a vehicle and started driving on Highway 61. Officers located them and found two replica guns in the vehicle, according to the report.
• At 10:43 a.m. officers ticketed Angela Sue Stanek, 34, of Winona, with violating an order for protection on the 650 block of West Fifth Street. Officers also ticketed Wade Allen Olson, 29, of Winona, with obstructing the legal process.
• At 1:07 p.m. a woman reported that a RipStik scooter, sunglasses and bag with a Winona State University laptop and debit card were stolen from her vehicle in the Walmart parking lot. Officers have identified a suspect, according to the report.
• At 3:03 p.m. someone reported that a 26-year-old man punched them in the head and put his hands around their throat on the 450 block of Sarnia Street. Officers have probable cause to arrest the man for domestic assault, according to the report, and the investigation is ongoing.
• At 8:47 p.m. officers ticketed Jessie Alan Gullikson, 33, of Jamesville, Wis., with theft by shoplifting at Walmart.
Sunday, May 24
• At 1:32 a.m. officers arrested David Vang, 24, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree assault on a police officer. Vang reportedly punched an officer in the side of the neck after officers responded to a report of two people fighting in the street on the 1300 block of Lakeview Avenue.
• At 5:12 p.m. officers ticketed Laura Lynn Nissalke, 52, of Winona, with trespassing on the 700 block of East Third Street.
• At 6:49 p.m. officers arrested Ryan Philip Pundt, 32, of Madison, Wis., and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated on the Prairie Island spillway. A breath test reportedly measured his blood-alcohol content at 0.10 percent.
• At 6:59 p.m. officers arrested Devon Carlton Zenk, 30, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of assault. According to the report, Zenk was arguing with someone at Walmart, and employees approached them. Employees observed that they had items in a pail and asked them about shoplifting. Zenk then reportedly punched an employee in the face.
• At 10:12 p.m. a man reported that someone slashed two of his vehicle’s tires on the 1000 block of West Second Street.
• At 11:47 p.m. a woman reported that someone slashed two of her vehicle’s tires at Sugar Loaf Motel.
Monday, May 25
• At 12:12 a.m. a man reported that two people assaulted him on the 100 block of East 10th Street, resulting in him having a broken jaw. He also reported that he knows the people who assaulted him, according to the report. The investigation is ongoing.
Tuesday, May 19
• At 9:03 a.m. deputies received a report that a black 18-foot 2014 Load Trail trailer containing items such as weld frames and tubing was stolen in Witoka. According to the report, the trailer and items have a combined value of about $4,000.
Thursday, May 21
• At 3:54 p.m. deputies received a report that an 18-foot aluminum-bottom boat and custom trailer were stolen at Bass Camp.
Sunday, May 24
• At 3:46 a.m. deputies arrested Amanda Jo Pallman, 35, of La Crosse, Wis., and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of misdemeanor driving while intoxicated. According to the report, deputies received a report that a tree was down on the road on the 28000 block of Highway 61. When they arrived at the scene, they reportedly observed that a vehicle driven by Pallman had struck the tree, and that Pallman showed signs of intoxication. A breath test reportedly measured her blood-alcohol content at 0.09 percent.
• At 7:24 p.m. deputies arrested Nathan Kent Meyers, 26, of Hidden Valley, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of misdemeanor domestic assault after responding to a report of a domestic situation in Hidden Valley.
• At 11:52 p.m. deputies arrested a 28-year-old Elk River, Minn., woman on suspicion of driving while intoxicated near Broadway and Franklin Street. Potential charges are pending blood-test results.