Tuesday, August 20
• At 5:52 p.m. police arrested Isaac Semaj Coley, 26, of Winona, on an outstanding warrant and referred him to the county attorney for additional potential charges of receiving stolen property, theft, and unauthorized use of a credit card after he was reportedly found in possession of a stolen bicycle and multiple credit cards at Walmart.
• At 5:59 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a bicycle from a residence on the 550 block of Mankato Avenue. The bicycle, which was reportedly found in the possession of Isaac Semaj Coley, was later returned.
• At 11:19 p.m. police cited Caiden Luke Haake, 20, of Pepin, Wis., with underage consumption of alcohol at the intersection of Eighth and Johnson streets.
Wednesday, August 21
• At 12:26 a.m. police cited Alexandra Margaret Brown, 19, of Annandale, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol at the intersection of Seventh and Washington streets.
• At 12:56 a.m. police cited Xavier Everett Riser, 20, of Rollingstone, with underage consumption of alcohol at the intersection of Third and Lafayette streets.
• At 12:56 a.m. police cited Levi Edwin Hauser, 21, of Raymond, Minn., with trespassing and disorderly conduct after he allegedly punched a window out and entered a residence on the 450 block of Lafayette Street, which he reportedly told officers he thought was a friend’s house.
Thursday, August 22
• At 12:01 a.m. police cited Taylor Ashley Lindberg, 18, of Maplewood, Minn., with underaged drinking and driving after she was stopped for allegedly having an object suspended from her rear-view mirror and a broken headlight near the intersection of Main Street and Broadway. Police also cited passengers Jack Johnson-Macpherson, 19, of Eagan, Minn.; Adrie Bales, 20, of St. Paul, Minn.; Jell Joshim 19, of Winona; Samual Gilbertson, 19, of Maplewood; Devin Sultz, 19, of Eagan; and Maxwell Vasquez, 19, of Eagan, with underage consumption of alcohol.
• At 2:47 p.m. police cited Ashley Ann Johnson, 25, of Winona, with theft after she allegedly stole an Apple iPhone that had been left at a self check-out lane at Walmart.
• At 4:12 p.m. police cited Norman Charles McCloy, 39, of Rochester, Minn., with theft by shoplifting from Menards.
• At 6:10 p.m. a Winona woman reported the theft of a Samsung S9 phone from her shopping cart at Menards.
• At 11:44 p.m. police cited Slater Douglas Burnstein, 20, of Minneapolis, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol near the intersection of Seventh and Wilson streets.
Friday, August 23
• At 3:13 a.m. a Winona man reported the theft of a red, orange and black GMC bicycle form a residence on the 500 block of West Fourth Street.
Winona County Sheriff
Tuesday, August 20
• At 1:03 a.m. deputies cited Bergan David Lundale, 20, of Albert Lea, Minn., and Bailee Marie Weis, 19, of Mankato, Minn., with underage consumption of alcohol at the intersection of Market and Fourth streets. Lundale was also cited with possession of a fake ID.
• At 11:43 p.m. deputies cited Oliver William Nordman, 18, of Onalaska, Wis., with possession of a small amount of marijuana after he was stopped near the intersection of Huff and Third streets for allegedly having a broken license plate light.
Friday, August 23
• At 12:32 a.m. deputies arrested Alexander Ryan Culver, 28, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated after he was stopped at Walgreens for allegedly having expired registration. His blood-alcohol content was reportedly measured at .12 percent.