Tina has been undergoing chemo treatments since March for stage three ovarian cancer. She has not been able to work and this benefit will help with medical bills and household expenses. Please join us to help support Tina on Saturday, September 25, at the Blackhorse Bar and Grill from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. There will be a chicken-que, silent auction, raffle and a bake sale.
- Special trapping permits available for the refuge
- Minnesota Starwatch: Pegasus rises in October
- Winona grad, Air Force officer assigned to NATO post
- Rushford 1951 graduates celebrated their 70th Reunion
- Model T, family connections at Reads Landing School Museum
- Learning Club dives into science of vaccines
- Winona Health free flu vaccination clinic begins Oct. 4
- Bridges Health offers free health services outside Fountain City
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.