Monday, June 14
• At 8:21 a.m. officers received a report that someone broke two vehicles’ windows and rummaged through two other vehicles on the 1200 block of West Service Drive. The incident is under investigation.
• Officers received a report of a burglary on the 1000 block of West Seventh Street. The incident is under investigation.
• Officers received a report of a theft at Walmart. The incident is under investigation.
Tuesday, June 15
• At 12:46 p.m. officers received a report that a motorist allegedly hit a bicyclist, then exited the vehicle and hit the bicyclist’s head on Fifth and Ben streets. The bicyclist reportedly told officers that they know the suspect. The incident is under investigation.
• Officers received a report that a headstone went missing at some point over the last eight or nine years on the 500 block of West Lake Boulevard.
• At 11:48 p.m. officers arrested Jennifer Ann Riska, of Rollingstone, on suspicion of driving while under the influence of a controlled substance. Riska allegedly drove in the wrong lane on Mankato Avenue and Broadway. Possible charges are pending blood-test results.
Wednesday, June 16
• At 12:13 p.m. officers arrested Henry Hilton Fredrickson, 23, of Norwood Young America, Minn., and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of violating predatory offender registry requirements. Fredrickson reportedly went to the Law Enforcement Center to check his predatory offender status, and officers discovered he had allegedly not been in compliance with registry requirements since March.
• Officers received a report that someone stole a mountain bike on the 50 block of East Fourth Street.
• Officers received a report that someone stole a wallet on the 1600 block of Service Drive. A card in the wallet was used to make about $2,000 in purchases locally soon after, according to the report. The incident is under investigation.
Thursday, June 17
• At 5:31 p.m. officers responded to a report of a gunshot on the 550 block of East Ninth Street. Officers searched the area and spoke to other witnesses who said the noise was caused by a firework, according to the report.
• At 6:14 p.m. officers responded to a report of a juvenile bit by a dog on the 950 block of West Fifth Street. The incident is under investigation.
• Between 10 p.m. and midnight police responded to multiple road hazards due to a severe storm, including trees and branches down in the street.
• At 10:54 p.m. officers assisted another Minnesota police department in investigating a report of a Winona man sharing explicit videos of a woman without her permission. The case is under investigation.
Friday, June 18
• At 12:32 a.m. officers assisted the Winona Fire Department in cleaning up damage after a home on the 50 block of Buck Ridge Drive was struck by lightning.
• Officers received a report that someone stole jewelry from a home on the 150 block of West Seventh Street.
• Officers received a report that a vehicle housed on the 300 block of West Eighth Street was damaged. The owner was not sure where the damage took place, according to the report.
• At 1:22 p.m. officers cited a juvenile with misdemeanor theft at Walmart. Officers are awaiting further information from the store about what was taken.
• Officers received a report that about $1,000 of copper wire was stolen at Menards.
• At 11:49 p.m. officers assisted the Winona Fire Department after receiving a call about a motorcycle fully engulfed in flames on Fourth and St. Charles streets. The fire was put out and the motorcycle was towed, according to the report.
Sunday June 20
• At 12:07 a.m. officers arrested Jonathan David Swanson, 55, of Winona, and referred him to the county attorney for potential charges of fourth-degree driving while intoxicated and third-degree test refusal. Officers initially pulled Swanson over for allegedly driving without taillights and having a loud muffler on Fifth and Harriet streets. He allegedly refused to take a breath test at the Winona County Jail.
Monday, June 14
• At 11:32 a.m. deputies received a report that within the past two months, someone stole a backpack containing a collection of sports hats, as well as a DVD/CD player, in Hidden Valley.
• At 5:22 p.m. deputies arrested Justine Marie Starks, 28, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fifth-degree domestic assault. Starks allegedly punched and hit someone with a belt on the 22,000 block of County Road 15 near Homer.
Wednesday, June 16
• At 5:07 p.m. deputies received a report of a crash involving a vehicle and a motorcycle on Highway 43 and Big Valley Drive. The motorcyclist was taken to a local hospital for the treatment of injuries, according to the report.
Thursday, June 17
• At 7:16 a.m. deputies assisted St. Charles Police in responding to a domestic assault on the 1000 block of Oakview Drive in St. Charles. St. Charles officers arrested Michael Allen Butler, 30, of St. Charles, for referred him to prosecutors for potential charges of domestic assault and disorderly conduct.
• Between 10 p.m. and 1 a.m. on June 18, deputies responded to numerous hazards caused by a severe storm, including a downed power lines on Old Homer Road, a wash out on Old Homer Road, and flooding at Goodview’s Lake Village.
Saturday, June 19
• At 6:27 p.m. deputies arrested a 16-year-old from St. Charles on suspicion of driving while under the influence of a controlled substance. The juvenile allegedly crossed the centerline on Highway 74 and County Road 39. Potential charges are pending blood-test results.