A 75-year-old Winona woman died in a crash on the night of November 23. Esther Viola Waas was driving south on Highway 61 near mile marker 36 and Rollingstone Township at 11:08 p.m. on November 23 when she reportedly hit an unoccupied vehicle stalled on the right side of the road, went off the road and rolled. According to the report, she was wearing a seatbelt.
- Pedestrian airlifted after being struck on Broadway
- Johnson, George A.
- Insidious discrimination in Winona
- Police Blotter
- Home health aide charged in $12K financial exploitation case
- Two hurt in Hwy. 43 crash
- First in nation, Bluffview turns 30
- Plans for Masterpiece Hall announced
- Winona council to consider promoting asst. city mgr.
- Pawlak, Michelle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.