On Saturday, July 31, three students from Flow Yoga and Martial Arts, of Winona, represented Team Rodrigo Vaghi and Rickson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu at the Grappling Industries Submission Grappling Tournament in Wisconsin Dells, Wis. Robert Lupton competed in the 170-pound Blue Belt Gi division. Noah Hauser competed in the 155-pound Masters Blue Belt Gi and No Gi divisions. And Brent Cox competed in the 10-11-year-old 115-pound White Belt Gi and No Gi divisions. Brent won all four of his matches without a single point being scored on him to bring home two gold medals. Team Vaghi placed second overall in the kids division out of 54 teams and second overall in the adult division out of 72 teams.
- Taxi driver allegedly high during crash that injured two
- Winona woman dies in Hwy. 61 crash
- Police Blotter
- One dead in I-90 crash near Dresbach
- Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife Refuge recognizes volunteers
- Steamboat Days selects new president for 75th Steamboat Days 2022
- Devorak, Lon Joseph
- WPD nab man after pursuit
- Guest Column: Fighting breast cancer during the COVID pandemic
- Downtown tree lighting draws crowd
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.